Brush on builder gel
Our classes are designed with both the educator and you, the student in mind. They are suitable for any experience level, all we ask is you have a manicure certificate and are over the age of 16. We have thorough classes and modern techniques as standard. We have small class sizes as standard so your educator has plenty of time to help you along, some classes are also 121 or 122 with some of our educators.
Our brush on builder class is a perfect addition to your nail services. Brush on builder gel is fast becoming one of the most popular services performed in salons. Add strength, shape and contours to natural nails. On this one day class you’ll be taught how to use and apply brush on builder gel like a pro to natural nails, to be able to confidently offer this popular nail service to clients.
You will learn all the knowledge and relevant characteristics of brush on builder gels, the curing process and how to apply them correctly to create beautiful and durable natural nail overlays.
PLEASE NOTE: This class does not cover tip and overlay application or sculpted nails. To be able to correctly apply brush on builder gel to create longer enhancements, take a look at the ‘hard gel add on’ class.
- Preparing the natural nail
- Brush on builder application, one colour and ombré
- Salon shaping
- Removal and troubleshooting
- Filing and refining
- Client aftercare
- Along with all the health, safety, hygiene and product theory you need.
All of our classes are accredited with professional beauty. Upon successful completion of your class and any required case studies and homework, your certificate will be issued by hq and delivered to your home address within 4 weeks.
We don’t offer super fast-track classes, nor are our classes a guaranteed pass. We will encourage you to put as much work into both the theory and practical as possible, to ensure the best possible results from your class, that’s the KISS difference!
- A manicure certificate is required to attend this class.
- Students must be over the age of 16.
WHEN YOU START
- Please bring a notebook and pen for your class.
- Please dress sensibly and professionally for all classes. Please wear covered arms and legs, full shoes (no open toes) Salon wear is optional.
- Your hair should be tied back.
- Your nails are to be naked throughout your class.
- Please note, you’ll be expected to work on your own nails throughout the class.
- Option 1 – £167.80 inc. vat and brush on builder master kit 1.
- Option 2 – £241 inc. vat, brush on builder master kit 1 and our uv/led lamp.
- Option 3 – £239.80 inc. vat and brush on builder master kit 2.
- Option 4 – £319 inc. vat, brush on builder master kit 2 and our uv/led lamp.
You can book your class with a deposit/booking fee direct with your chosen educator.
Your brush on builder master kit includes everything you need to create beautiful gel polish natural nail overlays, including gel polishes, tools and essentials. Only the best products are provided in your kit, along with you manual.
Your chosen kit will be delivered direct to your educator for the start of your class.
RACHAEL WILDERS NAIL SYSTEMS
Our products in your kit are professional only products and are developed and hand picked by us to give you everything you need to get started. Our products are exceptional quality and we have a vast range of colours, systems and styles to suit every tech.
Your class is 6 hours long, completed in one day.
We currently have educators in the following areas, offering a variety of our classes. To find out if a certain class is available with your chosen educator in your area, get in touch via the contact form opposite and we will he happy to advise you.
- Thurnscoe with Rachael Wilders
- Sheffield with Jodie Whitehead
- Cheshire and Kent with Jade Curtis
- Mexborough with Tracy Windle
- Norfolk with lead educator Emma Stanton
- Plymouth with Sammy Hawkins
To book, fill in the contact form opposite, with your choice of class and educator/area. We will put your educator in touch with you as soon as possible. You can then chat with your educator about the class details, location and costs, including any payment plans and the booking fee/deposit cost. Upon booking, your educator will confirm all the dates and details of your classes and the booking and cancellation policy. They will also let you know anything you need to bring with you.
Please make sure your class is convenient and affordable as your deposit/booking fee is non-refundable & non transferable once booked. This does not affect your statutory rights.