Gel polish design level 1
Our one day gel polish design class is full of quick, simple and beautiful salon viable gel polish designs and effects. You will be working with gel polish, chromes, glitter, foils, and more!
Our classes are designed with both the educator and you, the student in mind. The gel polish design class is perfect for anyone new to the industry that is already qualified in gel polish and is a fantastic introduction to the world of nail art.
We have thorough classes and modern techniques as standard. We have small class sizes as standard so your educator has plenty of time to help you along, some classes are also 121 or 122 with some of our educators.
- Glitter effects and encapsulation
- Marble and tie dye effects
- Chromes and pigments
- Decals and stickers
- And much more!
All of our classes are accredited with professional beauty. Upon successful completion of your class and any required case studies and homework, your certificate will be issued by hq and delivered to your home address within 4 weeks.
- You must have a gel polish certificate to attend.
- Students must be over the age of 16.
WHEN YOU START
- Your educator will let you know your full kit list upon booking so you know what you need to bring with you.
- Some educators may require you to fetch your uv/led lamp and/or desk lamp etc. You’ll be informed of this when you make the booking.
- Please dress sensibly and professionally for all classes. Please wear covered arms and legs, full shoes (no open toes) Salon wear is optional.
- Your hair should be tied back.
- You will work on nail tips for this class.
- Option 1 – £85 with no kit.
- Option 2 – £167.80 inc. vat and gel polish design kit.
You can book your class with a deposit/booking fee direct with your chosen educator.
Your gel polish design kit contains a selection of products to create beautiful salon gel polish designs.
If you choose to purchase a kit, your kit will be delivered direct to your educator for the start of your class.
RACHAEL WILDERS NAIL SYSTEMS
Our products in your kit are professional only products and are developed and hand picked by us to give you everything you need to get started. Our products are exceptional quality and we have a vast range of colours, systems and styles to suit every tech.
Your class is 6 hours long, completed in one day.
We currently have educators in the following areas, offering a variety of our classes. To find out if a certain class is available with your chosen educator in your area, get in touch via the contact form opposite and we will he happy to advise you.
- Thurnscoe with Rachael Wilders
- Sheffield with Jodie Whitehead
- Cheshire and Kent with Jade Curtis
- Mexborough with Tracy Windle
- Norfolk with lead educator Emma Stanton
- Plymouth with Sammy Hawkins
To book, fill in the contact form opposite, with your choice of class and educator/area. We will put your educator in touch with you as soon as possible. You can then chat with your educator about the class details, location and costs, including any payment plans and the booking fee/deposit cost. Upon booking, your educator will confirm all the dates and details of your classes and the booking and cancellation policy. They will also let you know anything you need to bring with you.
Please make sure your class is convenient and affordable as your deposit/booking fee is non-refundable & non transferable once booked. This does not affect your statutory rights.