Our one day stiletto design masterclass is perfect for you if you wish to learn the art of creating beautiful butterfly and dragon inspired shapes. Using your preferred system, we will guide you through everything you need to create a beautiful design from scratch, right through to a flawless finish. You should hold a certificate in the system you are working with to attend this class, and be experienced and confident in product application and sculpting stilettos.
We have thorough classes and modern techniques as standard. We have small class sizes as standard so your educator has plenty of time to help you along, some classes are also 121 or 122 with some of our educators.
- Choosing forms
- Fitting and tailoring forms
- Designing and drafting your shape
- Designing to an overall theme
- When to pinch
- Photo finish
All of our classes are accredited with professional beauty. Upon successful completion of your class and any required case studies and homework, your certificate will be issued by hq and delivered to your home address within 4 weeks.
- You must have a certificate in the system you are using to attend.
- Students must be over the age of 16.
- You must be experienced and confident with product application and general sculpting of a stiletto.
WHEN YOU START
- Your educator will let you know your full kit list upon booking so you know what you need to bring with you.
- Some educators may require you to fetch your uv/led lamp and/or desk lamp etc. You’ll be informed of this when you make the booking.
- Please dress sensibly and professionally for all classes. Please wear covered arms and legs, full shoes (no open toes) Salon wear is optional.
- Your hair should be tied back.
- You will work on nail tips for this class.
- Option 1 – £150 with no kit.
You can book your class with a deposit/booking fee direct with your chosen educator.
RACHAEL WILDERS NAIL SYSTEMS
Our products in your kit are professional only products and are developed and hand picked by us to give you everything you need to get started. Our products are exceptional quality and we have a vast range of colours, systems and styles to suit every tech.
Your class is 6 hours long, completed in one day.
We currently have educators in the following areas, offering a variety of our classes. To find out if a certain class is available with your chosen educator in your area, get in touch via the contact form opposite and we will he happy to advise you.
- Thurnscoe with Rachael Wilders
- Sheffield with Jodie Whitehead
- Cheshire and Kent with Jade Curtis
- Mexborough with Tracy Windle
- Norfolk with lead educator Emma Stanton
- Plymouth with Sammy Hawkins
To book, fill in the contact form opposite, with your choice of class and educator/area. We will put your educator in touch with you as soon as possible. You can then chat with your educator about the class details, location and costs, including any payment plans and the booking fee/deposit cost. Upon booking, your educator will confirm all the dates and details of your classes and the booking and cancellation policy. They will also let you know anything you need to bring with you.
Please make sure your class is convenient and affordable as your deposit/booking fee is non-refundable & non transferable once booked. This does not affect your statutory rights.