“Switch to” hard gel
Our ‘switch to’ classes are designed with both the educator and you, the student in mind. They are four hours in length and are a replacement for a traditional ‘conversion’ class. In our switch to classes, you’ll learn all about the product range, any specific characteristics, best application procedures and everything you need to know about the product range.
We have thorough classes and modern techniques as standard. We have small class sizes as standard so your educator has plenty of time to help you along, some classes are also 121 or 122 with some of our educators.
Our ‘switch to’ hard gel class is four hours in total.
You will learn all the knowledge and relevant characteristics of the products and how to apply them correctly to create beautiful, durable and well structured tip and overlay enhancements.
- Chemical awareness
- Lamp settings and the cure time
- Available products
- Application tips and tricks
All of our classes are accredited with professional beauty. Upon successful completion of your class and any required case studies and homework, your certificate will be issued by hq and delivered to your home address within 4 weeks.
We don’t offer super fast-track classes, nor are our classes a guaranteed pass. We will encourage you to put as much work into both the theory and practical as possible, to ensure the best possible results from your class, that’s the KISS difference!
- You must hold a certificate in hard gel enhancements.
- Students must be over the age of 16.
WHEN YOU START
- Please bring a notebook and pen for your class.
- Please dress sensibly and professionally for all classes. Please wear covered arms and legs, full shoes (no open toes) Salon wear is optional.
- Your hair should be tied back.
- Your nails are to be naked throughout your class.
- Please note, you’ll be expected to work on your own nails and models, both in class and also in your own time.
- Option 1 – £205.80 inc. vat and master hard gel kit.
- Option 2 – £285 inc. vat, master hard gel kit and UV/led lamp.
You can book your class with a deposit/booking fee direct with your chosen educator.
Your kit includes everything you need (in addition to your own tools and essentials) complete a set of hard gel nail enhancements. Only the best products are provided in your kit, along with you manual.
Your chosen kit will be delivered direct to your educator for the start of your class.
RACHAEL WILDERS NAIL SYSTEMS
Our products in your kit are professional only products and are developed and hand picked by us to give you everything you need to get started. Our products are exceptional quality and we have a vast range of colours, systems and styles to suit every tech.
Your class is four hours long.
We currently have educators in the following areas, offering a variety of our classes. To find out if a certain class is available with your chosen educator in your area, get in touch via the contact form opposite and we will he happy to advise you.
- Thurnscoe with Rachael Wilders
- Sheffield with Jodie Whitehead
- Cheshire and Kent with Jade Curtis
- Mexborough with Tracy Windle
- Norfolk with lead educator Emma Stanton
- Plymouth with Sammy Hawkins
To book, fill in the contact form opposite, with your choice of class and educator/area. We will put your educator in touch with you as soon as possible. You can then chat with your educator about the class details, location and costs, including any payment plans and the booking fee/deposit cost. Upon booking, your educator will confirm all the dates and details of your classes and the booking and cancellation policy. They will also let you know anything you need to bring with you.
Please make sure your class is convenient and affordable as your deposit/booking fee is non-refundable & non transferable once booked. This does not affect your statutory rights.